Search This Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

Why developers do not prefer to construct small homes?

Are you planning to buy one bhk home in Pune ?
Are you trying hard to find one bhk home ?
What are the reasons why it has become difficult to get one bhk home in Pune. There is a demand of one bhk still why developer have focus on bigger homes (two and three bhk) ?

These all question will be in your mind if you are a home buyer and searching for one bhk in Pune.

I met to Mr. Ravikant who is searching one bhk home at Pimple saudagar and Wakad area since last more than six months.

"Why it has become difficult to buy one bhk home" ? I asked to Mr. Ravikant.

" I am working with TCS Hinjewadi and I stay at Kharadi which is a bit far from Hinjewadi and It is not easy for me to travel from Kharadi to Hinjewadi so I decided to buy one small apartment near to Hinjewadi." He said.

" I have visited to so many developer but still not getting" He said.

"If you are not getting from developer than why don't you try for a resale home." I said.

"You know one bhk is selling like a hot cake. It is not easy to get one bhk resale or ready possession home in this locality still most of the developer are offering two and three bhk homes." He said.

"Most of the developer construct two and three bhk.May be these houses are more beneficial for developer." He said.

"Even I have seen some developer offers one two and three bhk all three options but for one bhk they charge higher comparatively to two and three bhk." He said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...